Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Safety (RMPDS) is looking for a Project Specialist (QA) to join our team. The position will primarily be responsible for:
- Coordinating the activities of Document Control, including the distribution and auditing of controlled documents
- Set up and assignment of all training administered via the Learning Management System
- Managing archival activities for controlled documents
- Organizing and maintaining the quality system documentation, including SOPs/Work Instructions, training records, and guidance documents
- Providing support for the Quality System during client and regulatory audits
Established in 1956 as a department within Denver Health, Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Safety provides specialized research, education, prevention, and treatment services to meet the unique and complex needs of public health, government agencies, and the pharmaceutical and consumer products industries. RMPDS employs over 200 industry professionals and provides solutions that span the lifecycle of a drug or consumer product. Our Poison Center & Health Information and Drug & Consumer Product Services groups provide 24/7/365 contact center communication, exposure management, and toxicology consulting. We offer research, analysis and surveillance, and consulting through our Research & Consulting Services group, including our industry-leading RADARS® system.