Quality Inspector (Several Positions, Varying Shifts)
- Perform First Piece, Lot and Final Inspections against customer requirements.
- Perform in-process inspections for the production floor.
- Work with and assist manufacturing personnel in understanding and correcting quality issues.
- Perform and complete AS9102 First Article Inspections and inspection reports.
- Compile and confirm the accuracy of customer requirement shipment paperwork.
- Understand and follow internal inspection procedures and maintain inspection records.
- Utilize the company ERP system.
- Keep current with industry inspection techniques, practices and required standards.
- Understand and correctly utilize standard inspection equipment, including CMM, OGP SmartScope, calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, height gauges, indicators, etc. and the calibration and maintenance of these instruments and tools.
- Ability to operate PC-DMIS CMM measurement software.
- Understand and stay current with GD&T standards, terminology and inspection methodologies.
- Be willing to perform other duties as assigned, i.e. calibration, internal audits, help address customer complaints, RMA’s, etc.)
Primus Aerospace, an AS9100/ISO9001 certified employer located in Lakewood, Colorado (Denver West) is a growing company with significant opportunities for advancement. Primus Aerospace specializes in high-precision, high-complexity CNC machining and assembly for the Aerospace and Defense industry. We are seeking long-term tenured employees to who desire to advance their career, further develop their skills and support multi-year contracts with our customer base. Primus Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.primusaero.com
Send resume to Greg Fish – Director of Quality and Compliance
No phone calls please